Sunday, October 2, 2011

Football and Soccer...it must be Fall!

Soccer...it's what's on the mind of my boys this fall!  Though the Central Virginia weather has not cooperated and we've had more cancelled practice than played practice, soccer it what it's about in my house these days.  These little gems above were for a sweet boy's birthday party and had to be shipped off to Washington, DC much to my boys' dismay.  (They've actually taken to walking through the kitchen, pausing for a dramatic sigh and walking right back out...they're used to being told that the cookies aren't sticking around for them to enjoy.)

To further their dismay, these fun Woodberry Forest paw prints went out the door this morning to a good friend.  It is always such fun to try something new - even better when it turns out just the way I had it pictured in my mind! 

Watch your email for another great project I'm working on for October!  If you're not already on the email list, click here to join.

To quote a friend..."Happy Fall, Y'all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment