Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why I Love My Job...



Kelly,

Thank you again for creating the most awesome wedding favors ever for us to celebrate our day! We luckily had a few leftover that we enjoyed daily while on our honeymoon in Switzerland.  I wanted to pass along a few pictures from Jen Fariello of your beautiful work!

Thanks again!
Lauren


Thank you, Lauren & Andrew for asking me to be a part of your big day!
And, for taking the time to email me to let me know you enjoyed the cookies at the wedding and beyond!
Thanks also to the infinitely talented Jen Fariello for sharing her gorgeous photographs!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. These really look great! I'm planning a big holiday party and would love to be able to feature some holiday-themed cookies. Thanks, Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Juliana! I just did some holiday-themed cookies for the Mistletoe Market! There are so many fun holiday shapes/designs to choose from...feel free to email me at kelly@onecreativecookie.com.

    ReplyDelete